Julia's is reopening!
Julia’s has been open for almost two weeks now – thank you so much for all the support! We have a few updates that we wanted to let you know about. Starting Tuesday, June 2:
- New hours will be Tuesday – Saturday, 8am – 4pm
- The interior of Julia’s, both the café and books sections, will be open to the public
- In-store seating will still be closed, but we will have patio seating set back up
- To shop books, guests will come in through Julia’s, following social distancing protocols and abiding by the marked one-way aisles
- Masks are not required, but are STRONGLY encouraged
- The doors to the ReStore will be closed; guests that want to shop both the ReStore and Julia’s will need to go into the separate front entrances
- Guests can still order curbside OR come into Julia’s for their order
- Restrooms will remain closed
- Only beverages and grab and go items
- Limit of 5-7 guests in the store at all times
Thank you again for your support and for abiding by these new policies and procedures. We look forward to seeing you!
See below for our previous updates and other policies and procedures on the reopening process.
Good news – Julia’s Café & Books is reopening on Tuesday, May 19, with temporary hours of Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm! Like all businesses, there will be some restrictions in place when we reopen, but we’re doing our best to serve the community in flexible and – most importantly – safe ways.
Here’s a round-up of our temporary operations:
- The interior of the café will be closed to the public, but open for online ordering
- Orders and payments will be processed through the online shop
- The full beverage menu with limited food options (for either walk-up or curbside delivery)
- Retail options (t-shirts, straws, honey, prepack coffee) available
- We will take smaller book donations outside with a designated bin; larger donations can continue to go to the ReStore donation dock
- For guests who would like to browse books, you will need to enter through the ReStore
- Guests will be counted with the 15 allowed inside at a time
- Book & media aisles will be widened and transitioned to one-way aisles
- Books & media can be purchased in the ReStore
Online Book Shopping
- We will continue online sales through our Amazon storefront
- If you don’t find what you’re looking for in our Amazon store, you can use our book inquiry submission form
- We’ll check our in-store stock and respond by 4 p.m. the next business day
- If we have the book(s), we will send an invoice that can be paid online
- After paying online, your book will be available for curbside pick-up the next business day
If you have any questions about these new operations, you can call the store at 704.295.4585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.