Julia's is reopening!
Good news – Julia’s Café & Books is reopening on Tuesday, May 19, with temporary hours of Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm! Like all businesses, there will be some restrictions in place when we reopen, but we’re doing our best to serve the community in flexible and – most importantly – safe ways.
Here’s a round-up of our temporary operations:
- The interior of the café will be closed to the public, but open for online ordering
- Online order will take place through a link that will be published on May 19
- Orders and payments will be processed through the online shop
- The full beverage menu with limited food options (for either walk-up or curbside delivery)
- Retail options (t-shirts, straws, honey, prepack coffee) available
- We will take smaller book donations outside with a designated bin; larger donations can continue to go to the ReStore donation dock
- For guests who would like to browse books, you will need to enter through the ReStore
- Guests will be counted with the 15 allowed inside at a time
- Book & media aisles will be widened and transitioned to one-way aisles
- Books & media can be purchased in the ReStore
Online Book Shopping
- We will continue online sales through our Amazon storefront
- If you don’t find what you’re looking for in our Amazon store, you can use our book inquiry submission form
- We’ll check our in-store stock and respond by 4 p.m. the next business day
- If we have the book(s), we will send an invoice that can be paid online
- After paying online, your book will be available for curbside pick-up the next business day
If you have any questions about these new operations, you can call the store at 704.295.4585 or email email@example.com.